WHY ERIC DIXON IS DIFFERENT, AND HOW THAT HELPS YOU...
1. Top quality - 20+ years experience as a New York lawyer (Yale Law School graduate) with a clean disciplinary record. That means great judgment and obedience to the law. That's what you need.
And that's why top blockchain industry inventors, executives, elected officials and even presidential candidates come to me for top quality judgment and analysis, with confidences kept secret at all times.
2. Eric Dixon is the only blockchain-industry lawyer who is a co-inventor on two approved blockchain-related patents! (See 14/809062 and 14/820530).
3. Loyalty to the client: Ethics matter. I don't have conflicts because I don't work at a huge law firm where your competitor may be in the office down the hall and where clients often get "fired" because the firm wants to avoid a conflict with a bigger and more powerful client -- your competitor.
4. Reasonable rates and equity share in companies so I grow with you. My rates are affordable and reflect value to both you and me. I sometimes "invest" in clients so our interests are aligned.
5. Don't pay for the expensive brand name of yesterday. Most big firms outsource much of their work, then mark up their bill. You're being sold a fancy product -- a premium caviar label on store-brand tuna fish. Most international-class lawyers charge far more than they're worth because they have to support a big institution (and its pensions and rent). Those are yesterday's expenses -- and not today's value to you!
NEW YORK BITLICENSE AND BLOCKCHAIN REGULATION. Eric Dixon handles the New York State virtual currency regulations. (See his proprietary regulatory analysis.)
A co-inventor of several blockchain-related inventions or improvements -- of which two have been approved by the United States Patent and Trademark Office -- and active in counseling Bitcoin and blockchain-based enterprises, Mr. Dixon has already drafted extensive federal legislation (H.R. 5777, introduced Dec. 5, 2014, Rep. Stockman chief sponsor) for a moratorium on new regulation, working with leading blockchain technology industry professionals.
Other lawyers want to charge you $1,000 an hour. Mr. Dixon is working to develop the technology. There is a difference and you benefit.
THE VALUE TO YOU....
Eric Dixon LLC:
world-class, independent legal/strategic advice;
regulatory compliance with federal and state and local agencies;
cutting-edge analysis to understand cutting-edge world of Bitcoin and blockchain technology computer protocols;
business, regulatory, estate, personal and political matters;
business due diligence / contract review;
investigative brilliance; and
litigation counseling, stress management and assertiveness training for people under investigation or in lawsuits and who need to survive a potentially life-altering ordeal.